How to apply
Radiation Therapy Technology (RTT) Application Checklist
Program begins in Spring/Summer semester (May)
- Application Deadline: November 30
All applicants to the RTT program must include the following supporting documentation to their college application. Completion of the prerequisites with the minimum requirements does not guarantee admission to the professional program. Incomplete applications will not be considered for admission.
All supporting college application materials are in the application or available to upload in application. Do not mail or try to deliver documents in person.
The following must be submitted by all applicants:
- WSU students complete the Secondary Application.
- Non-WSU students complete the undergraduate application: www.admissions.wayne.edu.
- Successfully complete the admission requirements.
- Personal resume outlining your community or vocational activities, honors, employment, extracurricular and volunteer activities.
- Plan of work outlining all courses in progress or planned for the Fall and Winter semesters.
- Official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended.
- Two professional recommendations: one from a work supervisor and one recommendation from a college faculty member, advisor or teaching assistant.
- Review and digitally sign the Statement of Understanding Form.
- Attendance at a College Information Meeting is required.
- Completion of two clinical visits at affiliated radiation therapy facilities. If you are an out-of-state applicant, please contact a member of the Radiation Therapy Technology faculty for options to accommodate your circumstances. Required clinical site visits are on hold until further notice.
- Qualified and selected will be contacted regarding the required interview.
- Applicants with international transcripts must submit an official course-by-course evaluation from an external credentialing agency such as World Education Service (WES) - www.wes.org.