Why choose WSU
What are the key benefits of being a Wayne State University student?
- More than $340 million in financial aid was awarded in 2014; lowest undergraduate resident tuition of Michigan's three research universities.
- One of the nation's 50 largest public universities.
- Access to a culturally rich, diverse and well-rounded educational experience at a premier teaching and research institution.
- Holds the Carnegie Foundation's RU/VH (Research University, Very High research activity) and Community Engagement classifications.
- More than 400 student organizations.
What are the key benefits of being a Wayne State University radiation therapy technology program student?
- Diverse and talented faculty with extensive clinical and teaching experiences.
- Small Radiation Therapy Technology class sizes.
- Extensive clinical resources, and opportunities.
- Located on the WSU medical campus and surrounded by one of the largest medical campuses in the country.
- The only Radiation Therapy Technology Program in Michigan located on the main campus of a university with the Carnegie Foundation's RU/VH (Research University, Very High research activity) and Community Engagement classifications.
What are the key benefits of being a Wayne State University radiation therapy technology program graduate?
- Access to extensive employment, entrepreneurial and community outreach opportunities in the urban and suburban Detroit areas.
- Eligibility to take the ARRT Certification Exam in Radiation Therapy Technology in the United States upon degree completion.
- Eligibility to obtain active membership in the American Society of Radiologic Technologists (ASRT).