Key contact information

Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences

Access to the building

  • All researchers should request access to the building so that they can conduct research in the evenings and on the weekends.
  • The building access forms are being filled out by the Departmental Office: 259 Mack Avenue, Suite 3610, Eugene Applebaum College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences.
  • Angela Bumphus, Secretary IV
  • Once this is done, you will need to take your OneCard to the Wayne State University Police Department to get access to the building.
  • WSU Police Department:
  • If you are working in another building, please contact your supervisor for information regarding building access.

GRA contract and tuition payment

Graduate program

Department chair

Campus wide


  • All students need to get a OneCard. This card identifies you as a student and acts as the card that you need to get into the building and the labs.
  • You can place money on the OneCard for use in vending machines or for parking.
  • You can get your OneCard at the OneCard office located on the 2nd floor of the Welcome Center located at 42 W. Warren Ave., Detroit, MI 48201, 313-577-2100.
  • 313-577-CARD (577-2273)

Student services specifically for graduate students

  • 5057 Woodward, Suite 6300, Detroit, MI 48202-0340
  • Hours of operation: 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
    • In-person and virtual: Monday-Tuesday, Thursday
    • Virtual only: Wednesday and Friday
  • 313-577-2170

Office of International Students and Scholars

Parking and Transportation Administration

Parking Structure 7 (WSU Applebaum)

The W Food Pantry & Thrift Shop

Safewalk program to navigate campus under the protection of the WSUPD

  • Wayne State prides itself on creating a campus environment where most people feel safe and secure. However, we also urge members of our community to exercise caution when walking across campus, particularly if you are alone after dark. Our Safewalk program allows you to navigate campus under the protection of the WSUPD. 
  • Simply call 313-577-2222 and officers will either monitor you by camera until you reach your destination or escort you personally across campus.

Counseling & Psychological Services

  • 5221 Gullen Mall, Room 552, Student Center Building, Detroit, Michigan 48202
  • Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
  • 313-577-3398
  • After hours: 313-577-9982

Office of Housing & Residential Life

Mort Harris Recreation and Fitness Center

Clubs and student organizations

Records and Registration (for questions regarding health insurance & registration)

Campus Health Center