- Jasmine Konja, a second-year student in the Doctor of Physical Therapy program, was awarded the 2016 Consortium of Multiple Sclerosis Centers (CMSC) Foundation's Rehabilitation Scholarship, enabling her to attend the CMSC's annual meeting in National Harbor, MD.
- Dr. Fritz was named a 2016 Shoulson Scholar for promising work in Huntington's Disease by a junior investigator
- Dr. Fritz was awarded the 2017 Whitaker Prize for Multiple Sclerosis Research
- Dr. Fritz was awarded the 2017 Mabel E. Holton Award from the Michigan Physical Therapy Association
In the news
- Listen to a podcast where Dr. Fritz is interviewed about the assessment of dual task ability and treatment strategies for dual task conditions in people with neurodegenerative diseases.
- Dr. Fritz's work highlighted in HD Insights
- Dr. Fritz contributes to Multiple Sclerosis chapter in Physical Rehabilitation, the most widely used text in Physical Therapy programs.
- Listen to a podcast highlighting our recent study: Integrating Knowledge Translation for Outcome Measurement in Parkinson's Disease (iKNOW-PD)
- PhD Student Erin Edwards was awarded an Honorable Mention for her Poster Presentation at the Wayne State University Graduate Student Research Day
- Listen to a podcast highlighting our recent study: Telephone-Delivered Exercise for MS Fatigue