The EACPHS has more than 13,000 alumni who support the college and the university by promoting a sense of pride and loyalty, providing career development and financial suport to students, and ensuring that our programs maintain its standards of excellence in teaching, learning, and research.
The Office of Development and Alumni Affairs not only helps alumni stay connected to the college, university, and one another, but it also helps us build and maintain relationships with individual and corporate donors who support the college. Because of the generosity of individuals, foundations and corporations, the college is able to maintain high levels of excellence in teaching, learning, and discovery as well as provide students with educational opportunities that allow them to explore the health care industry and excel in their chosen profession.
Support the College/Volunteer/Get Involved
There are many opportunities for alumni to get involved and play an active role in college:
- Participate in your program's alumni organization
- Become a member of the Board of Visitors
- Attend or host alumni events
- Share your experience and expertise with students
- Participate in career development activities, including mock interviews, speed networking, or panel discussions
- Be a sponsor of a white coat for a pharmacy student
- Send us an alumni story idea for Synergy or the website
- Follow us on social media
Help us stay in touch with you by making sure we have your current contact information. If you have changed employers, have a new address, phone number or email address, please let us know.
If you have accomplishments that you would like us to include in an upcoming edition of Synergy, the college's e-newsletter, please send an email to email@example.com.
If you are interested in participating in alumni activities, supporting the college through any of the ways mentioned above, or sharing ideas for how we might better serve our alumni, please contact our alumni relations officer, Matt Williams, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 313-993-6624.