News & Announcements
Calendar of Events
- Full List
- Pharmaceutical Sciences Seminar: Creating translatable techniques for repairing tissues using stem cells and biomaterials
- April 30 2014 at 4:00 PMApplebaum BuildingPresented by Mai T. Lam, Ph.D., Assistant Professor, Biomedical Engineering Department, College of Engineering, Wayne State University
- Pharmacy and Health Sciences Monthly Information Meeting
- May 6 2014 at 6:00 PM259 Mack Ave., Detroit, MIMonthly Information Meetings are designed to answer questions about the educational opportunities available in the Eugene Applebaum College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences. Degree Programs reviewed at the Information meeting include: Anatomic Pathologists’ Assistant Clinical Laboratory Science Forensics Investigation Mortuary Science/Funeral Directors Program Occupational Therapy Pharmacy Physical Therapy Physician Assistant Studies Radiation Therapy Technology Radiologist Assistant Radiologic Technology You should plan on attending a meeting if you: Want to know more about admissions requirements and prerequisites to each program Like working with people Enjoy the sciences Like a challenging work environment Want to help people Want to schedule an appointment with a counselor Monthly Meetings begin promptly at 6:00pm the first Tuesday of every month in the lower level of the Eugene Applebaum College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences Auditorium. Parking is available in Parking Structure 7 for $6.00 directly west of the building. Please enter at the Brady Street (North) entrance as the Mack Avenue (South) entrance is always locked. The meeting has a structured format. It is important to be on time so as not to miss important information. PLEASE NOTE: The Brady Street entrance locks at 6:30pm and you will not be able to enter the building after that time.
- 2014 Annual EACPHS Donors and Scholars Awards Ceremony and Luncheon
- May 14 2014 at 11:15 AMEACPHS AuditoriumThe Eugene Applebaum College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences is pleased to recognize alumni and friends who support our students with generous private scholarships. Our annual Donors and Scholars Luncheon provides an opportunity for our generous donors and deserving students to meet. It allows EACPHS scholarship recipients to personally express their gratitude for the donors who support them. This event is by invitation only. THIS YEAR WE WILL HOST TWO SEPARATE EVENTS TO ACCOMMODATEEACH DIVISION OF THE COLLEGE HEALTH CARE SCIENCES Donors and Scholars Luncheon Eugene Applebaum College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences Building Wednesday, May 14, 2014 11:15 a.m. – 1:15 p.m. PHARMACY - Donors and Scholars Luncheon Eugene Applebaum College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences Building Thursday, May 15, 2014 11:15 a.m. – 1:15 p.m. More details will be available at a later date.
- More Events