Participate in a research study
1. Impact of Texting on Walking in Healthy Controls and Person with Multiple Sclerosis
- In this study, we are examining how texting impacts walking performance.
- This study requires 1 appointment of approximately 1-2 hours and wearing an activity monitor for 7 days after the appointment.
2. Motor Learning in Multiple Sclerosis
- In this study, we are examining whether MRI and clinical measures predict how well individuals learn a new motor task.
- This study requires 1 MRI and 5 visits to our lab (4 consecutive days, a 2 day break and then 1 more session).
3. Relationship of Grip Strength and Cognition
- In this study, we are examining the relationship of grip strength and cognition over time.
- This study requires 2 one-hour visits to the lab, separated by 1 year.
|Four-square step test||Six-spot step test|