How to apply
Radiation Therapy Technology (RTT) Application Checklist
Program begins in Spring/Summer semester (May)
- Application Deadline: November 30
All applicants to the RTT program must include the following supporting documentation to their college application. Completion of the prerequisites with the minimum requirements does not guarantee admission to the professional program. Incomplete applications will not be considered for admission.
The following must be submitted by all applicants:
- Completed Online College/Program Application
- Non-WSU students complete the undergraduate application: www.admissions.wayne.edu
- Successfully complete the admission requirements
- Personal resume outlining your community or vocational activities, honors, employment, extracurricular and volunteer activities.
- Plan of work outlining all courses in progress or planned for the Fall and Winter semesters
- Transcripts from all colleges/universities attended - Non WSU students will need to send two sets of official copies one to University admissions office and one to the Eugene Applebaum College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences.
- Two professional recommendations: one from a work supervisor and one recommendation from a college faculty member, advisor or teaching assistant. Students should provide a stamped addressed envelope to the evaluator for his/her convenience. Download the reference form here.
- Signed Statement of Understanding form verifying that you have read Statement of Technical Standards of Professional Students
- Attendance at a College Information meeting is strongly recommended, If you are an out-of state applicant, please contact a member of the Radiation Therapy Technology faculty for options to accommodate your circumstances.
- Completion of two clinical visits at affiliated radiation therapy facilities. If you are an out-of state applicant, please contact a member of the Radiation Therapy Technology faculty for options to accommodate your circumstances.
- Qualified and selected will be contacted regarding the required interview
- Applicants with international transcripts must submit an official course-by-course evaluation from an external credentialing agency World Education Service (WES) - www.wes.org
- Non-native English speakers must submit valid Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) scores.