How to apply
All candidates must submit an online application to the WSU Graduate School. The graduate application deadline is August 15 in order to be considered for admission the following Fall semester.
- Upload transcripts from all colleges and universities attended and other required documents listed. Transcripts should reflect the admission requirements.
- The Graduate School Application requires all official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended be mailed or emailed to them directly at the address in the graduate application.
- Students with international transcripts must have them evaluated by World Education Service (WES) and needs to be a course-by-course or detailed evaluation. Evaluations are to be sent to Graduate Admissions along with other transcripts.
- All official transcripts are needed to calculate an Overall Undergraduate GPA, a Nursing GPA and a Science Prerequisite GPA. Missing transcripts will delay review of your application.
- Three (3) professional references are required— two (2) from current ICU RN co-workers and one (1) from your immediate RN ICU supervisor.
Please contact Mary Walczyk at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about the application process.
|Online application open||July 1|
|Program application deadline||August 15|
|All documents submitted||August 31|
|Review of applications by the program||Mid-August and September|
|Eligible candidates contacted||End of September–October|
|Scheduling of eligible applicants interviews||October–December|