Why choose WSU
What are the key benefits of being a Wayne State University Physician Assistant graduate?
- Curriculum of leading medical content experts lecturing to students and facilitating case-based medical education
- Interaction with patients from start of program and continuously throughout your educational experience
- Access to a culturally rich, diverse and well-rounded educational experience at a premier teaching and research institution
- Clinical rotations in all the major health care systems throughout the southeastern Michigan
- Utilization of standardized patients for clinical skills testing center at the WSU Medical School
- Commitment to student hands-on experience with to human dissection in anatomy course
- Service-learning through extensive community with Detroit public schools, Detroit Special Olympians, Muscular Dystrophy Association, and by participating in inter-professional team visits with older metropolitan Detroit patients.
- Nationally ranked and #1 ranked PA program in the state of Michigan.