Why choose WSU
What are the key benefits of being a Wayne State University Student?
- More than $340 million in financial aid was awarded in 2014; lowest undergraduate resident tuition of Michigan's three research universities.
- One of the nation's 50 largest public universities.
- Access to a culturally rich, diverse and well-rounded educational experience at a premier teaching and research institution.
- Holds the Carnegie Foundation's RU/VH (Research University, Very High research activity) and Community Engagement classifications.
- More than 400 student organizations.
What are the key benefits of being a Wayne State University Physical Therapy Program Student?
- Diverse and talented faculty with extensive research and teaching experiences.
- Smaller physical therapy class sizes as compared to most other PT programs in Michigan.
- Extensive research and clinical resources and opportunities.
- Located on the WSU medical campus and surrounded by one of the largest medical campuses in the country.
- The only PT program in Michigan located on the main campus of a university with the Carnegie Foundation's RU/VH (Research University, Very High research activity) and Community Engagement classifications.
What are the key benefits of being a Wayne State University Physical Therapy Program graduate?
- Access to extensive employment, entrepreneurial and community outreach opportunities in the urban and suburban Detroit areas.
- Eligibility to take the physical therapy licensure examinations in the United States and Canada upon degree completion.
- Eligibility to obtain active membership in the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA).
- The rights and privileges of being a Wayne State University alumna/alumnus.
|Graduating Class Year||Graduation Rates|
|Board First Time Pass Rate||Ultimate Pass Rate|