How to apply
All applicants to the Pathologists' Assistant program must upload the supporting documentation below to their Graduate School application. Completion of the prerequisites with the minimum requirements does not guarantee an interview or admission to the professional program. Incomplete applications will not be considered for admission.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Completed WSU Graduate School application
- Successfully complete application requirements
- Personal resume outlining your community or vocational activities, honors, employment, extracurricular and volunteer activities.
- Professional statement.
- Provide Plan of Work of prerequisite courses currently in progress or planned for Winter and Spring/Summer terms.
- Transcripts from all colleges/universities attended.
- Two professional recommendations.
- Shadowing experience forms (downloadable from your application).
- Information Meeting attendance form.
Non-US Citizen applicants must also include (this does not include Canadian students educated in Canada):
- Course-by-course transcript evaluation performed by World Education Service (WES).
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).