There are those that look at things the way they are, and ask why? I dream of things that never were, and ask why not?Robert F. Kennedy
Moh H. Malek Ph.D., FACSM, FNSCA, CSCS *D, NSCA-CPT *D
EACPHS, Physical Therapy Suite
- Associate Professor (tenured), Physical Therapy, Department of Health Care Sciences
Degrees and Certifications
- Postdoctoral Fellow in Molecular/Cellular Exercise Physiology, University of California, San Diego School of Medicine.
- Ph.D. in Exercise Physiology, University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
- M.S. in Exercise Physiology, California State University Fullerton.
- B.A., B.A. in Biology and Psychology, The Claremont Colleges (Pitzer College).