- Where can I park?
Parking for current students and visitors is available in parking structure 7, which is located on John R just north of Mack Avenue, for $7. (It is across the street from the college and next to the Whole Foods Market.) You can enter the structure from John R or Woodward Avenue. If you do not have a OneCard, you will have to pay the attendant at the Woodward exit when you leave the structure.
- The doors on the south (Mack) side of the building are locked. How do I get into the building?
For safety reasons, the south side building doors are locked. You may enter the building through the north side of the building (Brady Street) during normal building hours. This entrance is across from the Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan.
- I need to schedule my classes. Where can I get information regarding classes and when they are offered?
You can view the schedule of classes.
- Can I see my grades for a particular class?
You can access student information, including grades, by logging into Academica.
- I have a restriction preventing me from registering for one of my courses. What do I need to do?
You should contact the advisor of the day in room 1600 of the EACPHS building or call 313-577-1716. Have your student ID number and the course reference number for the class that you need to register for available. You may also email your override request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I need a verification of enrollment or a form filled out by a college representative. What is my next step?
Please drop off your form or fill out a request form in room 1600 in the Eugene Applebaum College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences building. You should allow 72 hours for processing of all forms.