Participate in a research study
Click Here to Participate in Studies
(see note below)
Our lab is currently closed due to COVID-19. We do have several upcoming studies. If you are interested in participating, kindly click here to participate in studies or call our lab. We will let you know as soon as we reopen.
1. Development of a Balance Outcome Measure for Persons with HD
- Participants will be asked to perform walking and balancing tasks.
- Requires 2 visits to the laboratory, 1 week apart.
2. TRAIN-BW: Randomized Controlled Trial Examining Backward Walking Training vs. Forward Walking Training in Persons with Multiple Sclerosis
- Participants will be randomly assigned to receive either forward or backward walking training.
- 2 testing visits (each with an MRI) and 8 training visits at the laboratory.
3. Backward Walking to Assess Fall Risk in MS
- Participants will visit the lab 2 times, 1 week apart to perform backward walking and other walking/balance tasks.
- Participants will wear a wrist-worn accelerometer home for the next 6 months and report weekly falls using their smartphone.
|Four-square step test||Six-spot step test|