Dr. Fritz was awarded the 2021 Excellence in Teaching Award from the Eugene Applebaum College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences.
Erin Edwards won 1st place in the Three-Minute Thesis competition and 3rd place for her poster during Wayne State's 2021 Graduate Research Symposium.
Erin Edwards won 1st place for her video poster at the 17th annual Eugene Applebaum College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences Research Day in the category of Health Sciences Graduate Program.
Erin Edwards won 3rd Place in the 2020 Wayne State University Three Minute Thesis Competition. Congratulations Erin!
- Jasmine Konja, a second-year student in the Doctor of Physical Therapy program, was awarded the 2016 Consortium of Multiple Sclerosis Centers (CMSC) Foundation's Rehabilitation Scholarship, enabling her to attend the CMSC's annual meeting in National Harbor, MD.
- Dr. Fritz was named a 2016 Shoulson Scholar for promising work in Huntington's Disease by a junior investigator
- Dr. Fritz was awarded the 2017 Whitaker Prize for Multiple Sclerosis Research
- Dr. Fritz was awarded the 2017 Mabel E. Holton Award from the Michigan Physical Therapy Association
In the news
- Watch Dr. Fritz and NNL Collaborator Dr. Quinn discuss exercise for persons with HD in this HDSA sponsored webinar.
- Dr. Fritz was featured on the Real Talk MS podcast and the National MS Society's speaker series "Ask an MS Expert" to discuss exercise for persons with MS.
- Listen to a podcast highlighting our recent work on a Clinical Guideline for Physical Therapy in Huntington's Disease.
- Listen to a podcast where Dr. Fritz and colleagues are interviewed about their research in Knowledge Translation.
- Listen to a podcast where Dr. Fritz is interviewed about the assessment of dual task ability and treatment strategies for dual task conditions in people with neurodegenerative diseases.
- Dr. Fritz's work highlighted in HD Insights.
- Dr. Fritz contributes to Multiple Sclerosis chapter in Physical Rehabilitation, the most widely used text in Physical Therapy programs.
- Listen to a podcast highlighting our recent study: Integrating Knowledge Translation for Outcome Measurement in Parkinson's Disease (iKNOW-PD).
- PhD Student Erin Edwards was awarded an Honorable Mention for her Poster Presentation at the Wayne State University Graduate Student Research Day.
- Listen to a podcast highlighting our recent study: Telephone-Delivered Exercise for MS Fatigue.