Aloke K. Dutta, Ph.D.
Professor of Medicinal Chemistry
Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Eugene Applebaum College Pharmacy and Health Sciences
Wayne State University, Detroit, Michigan 48202
- B.Sc. (Chemistry), 1983, University of Calcutta
- Ph.D. (Organic Chemistry), 1987, Ohio University
- Post-doctoral Associate (Bioorganic Chemistry), 1988-1991, University of Minnesota
Current graduate students
Anhui University of Traditional Chinese Medicine
Hefei, Anhui, China
Al-Arabic Medical University
Current undergraduate students
Victor De Albuquerque W. Sales
4th year pharmacy student
Brazil Scientific Mobility Program
Federal University of Pernambuco
Recife, PE - Brazil
Current post-doctoral fellows
Banibrata Das, Ph.D.
- B.Pharm., 1998, University of Dhaka, Dhaka, Bangladesh
- M.Pharm., 2001, University of Dhaka, Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Ph.D. Chemistry, 2010, Nagoya Institute of Technology, Nagoya, Japan
Deepthi Yedlapudi, Ph.D.
- B.Sc. Biotechnology, 2005, Osmania University, Hyderabad, India
- M.Sc. Biotechnology, 2007, Osmania University, Hyderabad, India
- Ph.D. Biochemistry, 2013, Indian Institute of Chemical Technology, Hyderabad, India
Bidyut Kumar Dinda, Ph.D.
- B.Sc. Chemistry, 2006, Vidyasagar University, Medinipur, West Bengal, India
- M.Sc. Chemistry, 2008, Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur, West Bengal, India
- Ph.D. Chemistry, 2014, Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur, West Bengal, India
Current research assistant