Bachelor of Health Sciences with a concentration in Pharmaceutical Sciences
Available to PharmD students at the end of their P1 year.
- 30 credits at WSU
- 120 total credits
- Completion of all general education requirements
- Successful completion of all P1 courses
- An email reminder is sent to all P1 students at the end of their P1 year.
- Application has to be submitted in Academica no later than the end of the fifth week of classes in the graduating semester.
- $40 nonrefundable fee.
- Students receiving a Bachelor of Health Sciences from Oakland University after their P1 year are not eligible to receive this degree as well.
- Office of Student Affairs audits records.
PLEASE NOTE: Students may NOT apply to or earn the Bachelor of Health Science with a concentration in Pharmaceutical Sciences degree retroactively or after a subsequent higher level degree has been conferred.