Why choose WSU
What are the key benefits of being a Wayne State University Student?
- The university offers the lowest undergraduate resident tuition of Michigan's three research universities.
- More than $340 million in financial aid was awarded in 2014.
- WSU is one of the 50 largest public universities in the nation.
- The university provides students with access to a culturally rich, diverse and well-rounded educational experience at a premier teaching and research institution.
- WSU holds the Carnegie Foundation's RU/VH (Research University, Very High research activity) and Community Engagement classifications.
- There are more than 400 student organizations.
Masters of Occupational Therapy (MOT) entry-level
Founded in 1944, the Wayne State University Occupational Therapy program was one of the first to be established in the country. Beyond the department's rich history, an exciting transformation of the program has been completed. The entry-level Masters of Occupational Therapy (MOT) program began in the spring semester of 2003. The program provides many exciting opportunities.