As a graduate of the Eugene Applebaum College and Pharmacy and Health Sciences, you are part of strong, vibrant network of health care providers and funeral service professionals around the world who help advance the health and well-being of society. The college's alumni community comprises nearly 15,000 living graduates from all 50 states and 13 countries, with nearly 11,000 living in Michigan.
The college's Office of Development and Alumni Affairs can help you stay connected to the college, university and fellow alumni. Help us stay in touch with you by making sure we have your current contact information. If you have changed employers, have a new address, phone number or email address, please let us know.
Share your accomplishments with the Wayne State community by submitting a class note through the WSU Alumni Association.
Alumni can give back to the college and help prepare the next generation of professionals in a number of ways:
- Become a volunteer.
- Attend or host alumni events.
- Share your experience and expertise with students.
- Participate in career development activities, including mock interviews, speed networking, or panel discussions.
Get in touch
If you are interested in participating in alumni activities, supporting the college or sharing your ideas for how we can better serve alumni, please contact:
- Where are they now: Update from Radiation Therapy Technology alum Shannon Brown ’21
- Happy National Women Pharmacist Day, Warriors! Check out our pics and share yours!
- A look back at a year's worth of women making pharmacy headlines
- Global Health Research Collaborative – led in part by Dr. Paul Kilgore – gearing up to launch second session