Desktop Technology Services (DeskTech) is a division of C&IT that provides hardware and software support to Eugene Applebaum College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences Department.
- Professional IT solutions for faculty and staff
- IT Support for special events
- Desktop support (between the hours of 7:30 a.m. and 8:00 p.m., Monday through Friday)
- Audio/video equipment support in classrooms
- Recording services for lectures and classes
- New and existing software support
- Hardware maintenance and upgrading
- Human Patient Simulator support and maintenance
- Shared and personal network drive support
- Directory information kiosk maintenance
DeskTech staff is available on Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. For assistance, contact DeskTech via the DeskTech solutions icon on the user's desktop or by calling 313-577-HELP (4357). You can also open support requests via DeskTech's online forms.