- Researcher Receives $1.3 million NIH Grant
- Suppressing an enzyme that promotes tumor growth is the goal of a $1.3 million study led by researcher Patrick M. Woster, PhD, professor in the Department of...
- IOG Awards Fellowship to Goldberg
- A fellowship from the Institute of Gerontology (IOG), Wayne State University (WSU), is enabling a Physical Therapy faculty member to engage in intense research during...
- Faculty Honored for Excellence
- The College recently honored four of its own faculty members with Excellence in Teaching Awards and the Prism Prize for Innovation in Teaching.
Gerry E. Conti,...
- Munzenberger Retires as Educator and Clinician
- His association with Wayne State University began as a student in the ‘60s and continued as an educator and administrator in the pharmacy program to 2010. Paul J....
- Three Books Published
- The past few months have seen the publication of three books authored or edited by faculty members in the Department of Pharmacy Practice.
“The publication of a...