Why Choose WSU
What are the key benefits of being a Wayne State University student?
- More than $340 million in financial aid was awarded in 2014; lowest undergraduate resident tuition of Michigan’s three research universities.
- One of the nation’s 50 largest public universities.
- Access to a culturally rich, diverse and well-rounded educational experience at a premier teaching and research institution.
- Holds the Carnegie Foundation's RU/VH (Research University, Very High research activity) and Community Engagement classifications.
- More than 400 student organizations.
What are the key benefits of being a Wayne State University Radiologic Technology program student?
- The first Baccalaureate degree program in Michigan.
- Classes are integrated with clinical education hours.
- One exclusive clinical site (Henry Ford Hospital) — the majority of classes taught on-site, no parking fees, no traveling to different sites for clinic/classes.
- Students may earn additional certification in Computed Tomography or Mammography during the course of the program.*
- Excellent clinical experience at a Level I trauma center/education and research facility.
What are the key benefits of being a Wayne State University Radiologic Technology graduate?
- For the past 15+ years, the program has had a 100% pass rate on the National Registry Examination (ARRT).(Program effectiveness data can be accessed at http://www.jrcert.org.)
- On average, 96% of our graduates find employment within six months of graduation (5-year average).
- The rights and privileges of being a Wayne State University alumna/alumnus.
*Students must maintain academic/attendance requirements.