How to apply
Application Deadline November 30
All applicants to the RT program must include the following supporting documentation to their college application. Completion of the prerequisites with the minimum requirements does not guarantee admission to the professional program. Incomplete applications will not be considered for admission.
- Completed Online College/Program Application
- Non-WSU students complete the undergraduate application: www.admissions.wayne.edu
- Successfully complete the admission requirements following the deadlines indicated
- Personal resume outlining your community or vocational activities, honors, employment, extracurricular and volunteer activities.
- Plan of work outlining all courses in progress or planned for the Winter and Spring/Summer Semesters
- Transcripts from all colleges/universities attended
- Two professional recommendations (print or copy forms and distribute as needed)
- If qualifications are met, you will receive notification regarding a required interview.
Non US Citizen applicants must also include:
- Copy of Educational Credential Evaluation (ECE) or World Education Service (WES)
- Copy of Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
The College application supporting documentation can be mailed or dropped off at:
Eugene Applebaum College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
Office of Student Affairs, Attn: RT Application
259 Mack, Suite 1600
Detroit, Michigan 48201
The Radiologic Technology Bachelor of Science Completion program is for applicants who have earned an associate's degree, diploma, or certificate in Radiologic Technology. For more information, visit the admissions page or contact Program Director Sarah Borland at email@example.com.