- Completion of all pre-professional courses by the end of the Winter semester before admission to the professional program
- Minimum 2.80 overall GPA as well as a minimum 2.8 in all science and non-science prerequisite coursework.
- You must earn a grade of "C" or better in all prerequisite coursework
- Minimum of 60 credit hours
- Equivalent pre-professional coursework taken at an accredited college or university is acceptable
Science Prerequisite Requirements - These requirements must have been taken within the last 6 years.
- BIO 1510 - Basic Life Mechanisms w/Lab
- BIO 2870 - Anatomy & Physiology w/Lab
- BIO 3200 - Human Physiology alternate course BIO 4120 (course must be completed by end of Fall term prior to start of program)
- PHY 1020 - Conceptual Physics w/Lab
- MAT 1800 - Elementary Functions
Non Science Prerequisite Requirements
- CSC 1000 - Introduction to Computer Science
- PHI 1050 - Critical Thinking*
- ENG 1020 - Introduction to College Writing
- ENG 3010 or any Intermediate Composition Class (IC)
- COM 1010 - Oral Communication: Basic Speech*
- PSY 1010 or 1020 - Introduction to Psychology
- PSY 2400 - Developmental Psychology
- STA 1020 - Statistics
- PHI 2320 - Introduction to Ethics
Note: Students who hold a previous bachelor's degree or who qualify under the university's MACRAO or MTA transfer policy (see www.transfercredit.wayne.edu) are exempt from completing the requirements listed below.
University General Education/Degree Requirements
- Historical Studies (HS)
- Visual and Performing Arts (VP)
- Foreign Culture (FC)
- Social Science (SS)
- American Society & Institutions (AI)
*Exams or coursework can be used to complete these requirements. Please contact the WSU Office of Testing & Evaluation at (313)577-3400 for further information.
The Radiologic Technology Bachelor of Science Completion program is for applicants who have earned an associate's degree, diploma, or certificate in Radiologic Technology. For more information, contact Program Director Sarah Borland at email@example.com.