Application Deadline - April 1st
All applicants to the RTT program must include the following supporting documentation to their college application. Completion of the prerequisites with the minimum requirements does not guarantee admission to the professional program. Incomplete applications will not be considered for admission.
The following must be submitted by all applicants:
- Completed Online College/Program Application
- Non-WSU students complete the undergraduate application: www.admissions.wayne.edu
- Successfully complete the admission requirements
- Personal resume outlining your community or vocational activities, honors, employment, extracurricular and volunteer activities.
- Plan of work outlining all courses in progress or planned for the Winter and Spring/Summer Semesters
- Transcripts from all colleges/universities attended -Non WSU students will need to send two sets of official copies one to University admissions office and one to the Eugene Applebaum College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences.
- Two professional recommendations - one from work supervisor & one recommendation from college faculty, advisor, or teaching assistant. * Students should provide a stamped addressed envelope to the evaluator for his/her convenience (print or copy forms and distribute as needed).
- Signed Statement of Understanding form verifying that you have read Statement of Technical Standards of Professional Students
- Attendance at a College Information meeting is strongly recommended, If you are an out-of state applicant, please contact a member of the Radiation Therapy Technology faculty for options to accomodate your circumstances.
- Completion of two clinical visits at affiliated radiation therapy facilities. If you are an out-of state applicant, please contact a member of the Radiation Therapy Technology faculty for options to accomodate your circumstances.
- Qualified and selected will be contacted regarding the required interview
- Applicants with international transcripts must submit an official coure-by-course evaluation from an external creditialing agency, i.e. Educational Credential Evaluation (ECE) - www.ece.org or World Education Service (WES) - www.wes.org
- Non-native English speakers must submit valid Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) scores.
The College application supporting documentation can be mailed or dropped off at:
Eugene Applebaum College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
Office of Student Affairs, ATT: RTT Application
259 Mack,Suite 1600
Detroit, Michigan 48201