How to Apply
Doctor of Physical Therapy (PT) Program Supplemental Application Checklist
Application Deadline October 15th
Link to Department
All applicants to the PT program must include the following supporting documentation to their college application. Completion of the prerequisites with the minimum requirements does not guarantee an interview or admission to the professional program. Incomplete applications will not be considered for admission.
The following must be submitted by every applicant:
- Completed PTCAS Application - The online PTCAS application will be available on July 15th.
- All applicants will be required to complete the supplemental application/WSU graduate application: www.gradadmissions.wayne.edu
- Successfully complete the admission requirements
- All applicants are required to submit General Test of the Graduate Records Exam (GRE) to PTCAS as part of their application.
- Applicants who have attended a Canadian University or College must send original CANADIAN transcripts directly to the college at the address listed below.
- Early decision option is available for more information click here for the PTCAS website and click here for the WSU Program Profile on PTCAS which details the early decision eligiblity requirements.
- If qualified you will receive notification regarding a required interview
The original Canadian transcripts can be mailed to:Eugene Applebaum College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences Office of Student Affairs, ATT: PT App Supporting Documents 259 Mack Ave., Suite 1600 Detroit, Michigan 48201