Doctor of Physical Therapy (PT) Program Supplemental Application Checklist
Application Deadline October 15th
Link to Department
The following must be submitted by every applicant:
- Completed PTCAS Application - The online PTCAS application will be available on July 15th.
- All applicants will be required to complete the supplemental application/WSU graduate application: www.gradadmissions.wayne.edu
- Successfully complete the admission requirements
- All applicants are required to submit General Test of the Graduate Records Exam (GRE) to PTCAS as part of their application.
- Applicants who have attended a Canadian University or College must send original CANADIAN transcripts directly to the college at the address listed below.
- Early decision option is available for more information click here for the PTCAS website
- If qualified you will receive notification regarding a required interview
The original Canadian transcripts can be mailed to:
Eugene Applebaum College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
Office of Student Affairs, ATT: PT App Supporting Documents
259 Mack,Suite 1600
Detroit, Michigan 48201