Doctor of Pharmacy PharmD - Link to Department
Please Note: Completion of admission requirements does not guarantee an interview or admission to the program.
How to Apply
To apply to the Doctor of Pharmacy PharmD program, you must do the following:
- successfully complete the admission requirements
- Submit the PharmCAS application by the first Monday in November
- PCAT scores must be submitted directly to PharmCAS. PCAT scores sent directly to the College will not be added to your application file
- An on-site, face to face, interview will be required for all applicants for admission to the Doctor of Pharmacy Program. This is one of several criteria used in the evaluation of candidates for admission.
- As of Fall 2010, students who are offered admission to the PharmD program will have a Criminal Background Check. This will be performed by Certiphi, Inc through PharmCAS. Matriculation into the program will depend on the results of that check.
- Other criteria for PharmD admissions. Click here.
- Additional information regarding admissions into the PharmD program. Click here.
- What happens after the interview for admissions to the PharmD program? Click here.
- What if I want to re-apply to the PharmD program? Click here.
- Other considerations regarding application to the PharmD progarm. Click here.