Application Deadline - February 28th
All applicants to the OT program must include the following supporting documentation to their OTCAS application. Completion of the prerequisites with the minimum requirements does not guarantee admission to the professional program. Incomplete applications will not be considered for admission.
All applicants must submit the following
- Completed Occupational Therapy Centralized Application Service (OTCAS) Application [For Applicants applying for Fall 2016 and going forward]
- Non-WSU students complete the undergraduate application (apply as an undergraduate transfer student, *not* Post-Bachelor, regardless of degree status): www.admissions.wayne.edu
- Transcripts from all colleges/universities attended (including WSU transcripts, if applicable) need to be sent to both OTCAS and WSU Undergraduate Admissions
- Successfully complete the admission requirements
- Personal resume outlining your community or vocational activities, honors, employment, extracurricular and volunteer activities.
- Provide Plan of Work of prerequisite courses currently in progress or planned for Winter and Spring/Summer terms.
- Documentation of 20 contact hours under the supervision of a Registered Occupational Therapist (OTR) on the form provided (print or copy forms and distribute as needed)
- Two professional recommendations (print or copy forms and distribute as needed)
- If qualified you will receive notification regarding a required group interview
Non US Citizen applicants must also include:
- Copy of Educational Credential Evaluation (ECE) or World Education Service (WES)
- Copy of Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)