Application Deadline - February 28th
All applicants to the OT program must include the following supporting documentation to their college application. Completion of the prerequisites with the minimum requirements does not guarantee admission to the professional program. Incomplete applications will not be considered for admission.
All applicants must submit the following
- Completed Online College/Program Application
- Non-WSU students complete the undergraduate application (apply as an undergraduate transfer student, *not* Post-Bachelor, regardless of degree status): www.admissions.wayne.edu
- Successfully complete the admission requirements
- Personal resume outlining your community or vocational activities, honors, employment, extracurricular and volunteer activities.
- Provide Plan of Work of prerequisite courses currently in progress or planned for Winter and Spring/Summer terms.
- Transcripts from all colleges/universities attended (including WSU transcripts, if applicable)
- Documentation of 20 contact hours under the supervision of a Registered Occupational Therapist (OTR) on the form provided (print or copy forms and distribute as needed)
- Two professional recommendations (print or copy forms and distribute as needed)
- If qualified you will receive notification regarding a required group interview
Non US Citizen applicants must also include:
- Copy of Educational Credential Evaluation (ECE) or World Education Service (WES)
- Copy of Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
The College application supporting documentation can be mailed or dropped off at:
Eugene Applebaum College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
Office of Student Affairs, ATT: OT Application
259 Mack,Suite 1600
Detroit, Michigan 48201