Mortuary Science Program Supplemental Application Checklist
Application Deadline - May 15th
Link to Department
All applicants to the Mortuary Science program must include the following supporting documentation to their college application. Completion of the prerequisites with the minimum requirements does not guarantee admission to the professional program. Incomplete applications will not be considered for admission.
All applicants must submit the following:
- Completed Online College/Program Application
- Successfully complete the admission requirements
- Personal resume outlining your community or vocational activities, honors, employment, extracurricular and volunteer activities.
- Provide Plan of Work for prerequisite courses currently in progress or planned for Winter and Spring/Summer terms.
- Transcripts from all colleges/universities attended (including WSU, if applicable)
- Two professional recommendations (print or copy forms and distribute as needed)
- If qualified you will receive notification regarding a required interview
The College application supporting documentation can be mailed or dropped off at:
Eugene Applebaum College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
Office of Student Affairs, ATTN: Mortuary Science Application
259 Mack, Suite 1600
Detroit, Michigan 48201
If you have never attended WSU as an undergraduate student, you must submit in addition to the above application requirements:
- WSU students complete the undergraduate application: www.admissions.wayne.edu
NOTE: In addition to submitting transcripts to the Eugene Applebaum College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences Office of Student Affairs, students who never attended Wayne State must complete a WSU undergraduate application for admissions and they must also send a separate set of official transcripts to the University Admission Office.
Applicants who are not U.S. citizens (not including Canadian students educated in Canada) must also submit:
- Copy of Educational Credential Evaluation (ECE) or World Education Service (WES)
- Copy of Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)