Bachelor of Health Sciences
- Do I have what it takes to be a Cytotechnologist?
- Problem solver
- Challenge and responsibility
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Why Wayne State University?
- The Cytotechnology program is located in one of the world’s leading urban research universities with the reputation of training excellent healthcare professionals. Graduates of the Cytotechnology program are in high demand. The program has strong affiliations with healthcare providers in the metropolitan area.