Clinical Laboratory Science (CLS) Supplemental Application Checklist
Application Deadline - April 1st
All applicants to the CLS program must include the following supporting documentation to their college application. Completion of the prerequisites with the minimum requirements does not guarantee admission to the professional program. Incomplete applications will not be considered for admission.
- Completed Online College/Program Application
- Successfully complete the admission requirements
- Personal resume outlining your community or vocational activities, honors, employment, extracurricular and volunteer activities.
- Provide Plan of Work of prerequisite courses currently in progress or planned for Winter and Spring/Summer terms.
- Transcripts from all colleges/universities attended (Including WSU transcripts, if applicable)
- Two professional recommendations (print or copy forms and distribute as needed)
- If qualified you will receive notification regarding a required interview
The College application supporting documentation can be mailed or dropped off at:
Eugene Applebaum College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
Office of Student Affairs, ATTN: CLS Application
259 Mack, Suite 1600
Detroit, Michigan 48201
- Non-WSU students complete the undergraduate application: www.admissions.wayne.edu
NOTE: In addition to submitting transcripts to the Eugene Applebaum College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences Office of Student and Alumni Affairs, students who must complete a WSU application must also send a separate set of official transcripts to the University admission office.
- Copy of course by course Educational Credential Evaluation (ECE) or World Education Service (WES) evaluation
**NOTE**: All student admitted to the program begin as Bachelor Health Science with Laboratory Science Concentration. After completing the first curriculum year students are then evaluated for degree change to Bachelor Science Clinical Laboratory Science.