Application Deadline - May 15th
All applicants to the PA program must include the following supporting documentation to their college application. Completion of the prerequisites with the minimum requirements does not guarantee an interview or admission to the professional program. Incomplete applications will not be considered for admission.
- Completed Online College/Program Application.
- Successfully complete the admission requirements.
- Personal resume outlining your community or vocational activities, honors, employment, extracurricular and volunteer activities.
- Professional statement.
- Provide Plan of Work of prerequisite courses currently in progress or planned for Winter and Spring/Summer terms.
- Transcripts from all colleges/universities attended.
- Two professional recommendations (print or copy forms and distribute as needed).
- If qualified you will receive notification regarding a required interview.
The College application with supporting documentation can be mailed or dropped off at
Eugene Applebaum College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
Office of Student Affairs, ATT: Pathologists' Assistant App
259 Mack,Suite 1600
Detroit, Michigan 48201
- Non-WSU students complete the undergraduate application: www.admissions.wayne.edu.
NOTE: In addition to submitting transcripts to the Eugene Applebaum College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences Office of Student and Alumni Affairs, students who must complete a WSU application must also send a separate set of official transcripts to the University admissions office.
- Copy of Educational Credential Evaluation (ECE) or World Education Service (WES).
- Copy of Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).