Find out what you love. Do it because you love it. Stick with it. Start now.Barbara Sher
Nora E. Fritz, PhD Ph.D., P.T., D.P.T., N.C.S.
EACPHS, Room 2324
- Assistant Professor, Physical Therapy, Department of Health Care Sciences
- Assistant Professor, Neurology, School of Medicine
- Faculty, Translational Neuroscience Program
Degrees and Certifications
- Doctor of Philosophy in Health in Rehabilitation Sciences with a specialization in Neuroscience and Translational Science, The Ohio State University (Columbus, OH), 2013
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, The Ohio State University (Columbus, OH), 2010
- Bachelor of Science in Zoology, Miami University (Oxford, OH), 2007
- American Board of Physical Therapy Specialists Neurologic Clinical Specialist (NCS) Certification, 2014
- Licensed Physical Therapist in the State of Michigan (Reg No. 5501017357)
- Post-doctoral Research Fellow, Johns Hopkins University and Kennedy Krieger Institute, 2013-2015
- American Physical Therapy Association
- European Huntington's Disease Network
- Huntington Study Group
- Society for Neuroscience
- Consortium of Multiple Sclerosis Centers
Primary Research Interest
Dr. Fritz’s research interests include examining the influence of cognition on mobility and exploring exercise interventions to improve function in individuals with neurologic conditions. She is particularly interested in linking clinically observable function to structural imaging and predicting the outcomes of exercise interventions using neuroimaging.
Review recent publications by clicking on the links below.