Aline Saad PharmD
Associate Professor (Clinical)
Director of Faculty Development
Coordinator of Interprofessional Education
Aline Saad PharmD
Degrees and Certifications
- 2016 - Clinical Simulation Diploma, Gilbert and Rose-Marie Chagoury School of Medicine. Lebanese American University, Byblos, Lebanon.
- 2007 - Medical Education Scholars Program, University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor, MI.
- 2004 - Pharm.D., Eugene Applebaum College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences, Wayne State University, Detroit, MI.
- 1999 - B.S. Biology, American University of Beirut, Beirut, Lebanon.
Positions and Employment
Lebanese American University, School of Pharmacy
- 2017-Present - Chair, School Curriculum Committee
- 2016-Present - Clinical Associate Professor, Department of Pharmacy Practice
- 2007-2016 - Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Pharmacy Practice
- 2009-2014 - Chair, School Curriculum Committee
- 2011 - Chair, Program Assessment Committee
- 2010-2014 - Chair, Department of Pharmacy Practice
- 2008-2010 - Faculty Advisor, NAPHASS Student Society
Awards and Honors
- 2015 - Honor Shield for Services as Chair of Department to School of Pharmacy.
- 2005 - You’re Super Award provided by the University of Michigan to Super employees.
- 2004 - Facts and Comparisons Award for Excellence in Clinical Communication.
- 2001 - The Rho Chi Society, The Academic Honor Society in Pharmacy.
- 2000-2001 - Dean’s Honor List, Eugene Applebaum College of Pharmacy and Health Science.
- 1999-2000 - Dean’s Honor List, Wayne State University College of Science: pre-pharmacy curriculum.
- 1998-1999 - Dean’s Honor List, American University of Beirut, The School of Arts and Sciences.
- 2017 - Present American Associations of Colleges of Pharmacy
- 2013 - Present Hematology/Oncology Pharmacy Association
- Ramia E, Nasser SC, Salameh P, Saad AH. Patient Perception of Acute Pain Management: Data from Three Tertiary Care Hospitals. Pain Res Manag. 2017;2017:7459360. doi: 10.1155/2017/7459360. Epub 2017 Mar 28.
- Saad A, Der-Nigoghossian CA, Njeim R, Sakr R, Salameh P, Massoud M. Prescription Errors with Chemotherapy: Quality Improvement through Standardized Order Templates. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev. 2016;17 (4):2329-36.
- Chamoun N, Saad A, Btaiche I, Zalloua P. Experience with Clinical Pharmacy Implementation. Bridging a Gap between Academia and Practice in Lebanon. International ACCP Newsletter. Summer 2016.Vol 6. Issue 2.
- Abou-Antoun T, Mikhael R, Massoud M, Chahine G, Saad A. Effects of Radiotherapy on the Risk of Developing Secondary Malignant Neoplasms in Hodgkin's Lymphoma Survivors. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev. 2016; 17(2):749-54.
- Nasser SC, Saad AH, Karaoui LR. Mapping of the biomedical literature evaluation competencies based on pharmacy students' feedback. BMC Med Educ. 2016 Feb 12; 16:59. doi: 10.1186/s12909-016-0583-7.
- Ramia E, Salameh P, Btaiche I, Saad AH. Mapping of Personal and Professional Development Skills in a Pharmacy Curriculum. BMC Medical Education (2016) 16:19. DOI 10.1186/s12909-016-0533-4.
- Nasser SC, Nassif JG, Saad AH. Physicians' attitudes toward clinical pain management and education: Survey from a Middle Eastern country. Pain Res Manag. 2015 Sep 10. pii: 17104.
- Der-Nigoghossian CA, Eldebs M, Karaoui LR, Saad A. Hints for success in ASHP's Clinical Skills Competition. Am J Health Syst Pharm. 2015 Mar 15;72(6):434-5. doi: 10.2146/ajhp140107.
- Mansour H, Saad A, Azar M, Khoueiry P. Amoxicillin/Clavulanic Acid-induced thrombocytopenia. Hosp Pharm. 2014 Nov;49(10):956-60. doi: 10.1310/hpj4910-956.
- Milane A, Abdallah J, Kanbar R, Khazen G, Ghassibe-Sabbagh M, Salloum AK, Youhanna S, Saad A, El Bayeh H, Chammas E, Platt DE, Hager J, Gauguier D, Zalloua P, Abchee A; FGENTCARD Consortium. Association of hypertension with coronary artery disease onset in the Lebanese population. Springerplus. 2014 Sep 16;3:533. doi: 10.1186/2193-1801-3-533. eCollection 2014.