All Doctor of Pharmacy students are assigned to a faculty advisor upon matriculation into the program. Faculty advisors meet regularly with their advisees as they progress through the Doctor of Pharmacy curriculum, and serve as a resource regarding progression through the Doctor of Pharmacy program. Faculty advisors, either directly or via referral, also provide advice and guidance to their advisees regarding experiential training avenues and pharmacy career opportunities.
|Richard L. Lucarotti, Pharm.D.||Associate Dean, Pharmacy||RLL@wayne.edu|
|Jozy Hayek||Academic Service Officer II, Pharmacyemail@example.com|
|George B. Corcoran, Ph.D., A.T.S.||Chair, Department of Pharmaceutical Sciencesfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Students can also contact the Office of Student Affairs for assistance.
- Academic Regulations and Progression (CAPP) Guidelines
- Guidelines to Promote Academic Success
- Student Complaint Policy
- University Academic Integrity Statement
- Faculty Development Policy & Procedure
- Standardized Syllabus
- EACPHS advising policy
- STARS guide
- Assistance for victims of crime or questionable incidents
- Information and referral resources for helping students dealing with difficulties