Wayne State University Eugene Applebaum College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences' Doctor of Pharmacy program is accredited by the American Council on Pharmacy Education, 135 South LaSalle Street, SUite 4100, Chicago, IL 60503, 312-664-3575; Fax 312-664-4652, website: www.acpe-accredit.org. Please note the following documents related to accreditation:
The pharmacy program at Wayne State University has developed a culture of planning, assessment and continuous process improvement designed to enhance experiences of students, faculty and staff that interact with program. The assessment program, led by Director of Assessment Justine Gortney, is broad based in nature and has a comprehensive program evaluation focus. The Pharmacy Assessment Committee maintains the evaluation output from the Comprehensive Pharmacy Assessment and Evaluation Plan (CPAEP).
Two key program assessment documents related to the pharmacy program can be accessed through the following links:
Assessment of pharmacy program strategic plan
To view the assessment, click on the appropriate issue below.
- Critical issue 1: Curricular advancement
- Critical issue 2: Research recognition and prominence
- Critical issue 3: Practice model advancement
- Critical issue 4: Operational efficiency
- Critical issue 5: Promoting entrepreneurial growth
Outcomes of students and graduates
- NAPLEX/MJPE results
- Graduation rate and employment data
- Ability-based outcomes assessment
- PCOA results
Comprehensive Pharmacy Assessment and Evaluation Plan (CPAEP) reporting