How to apply
All candidates must submit an online application to the WSU Graduate School. The graduate application packet must be completed no later than July 1 in order to be considered for admission the following May.
- Upload transcripts from all colleges and universities attended and other required documents listed. Transcripts should reflect the admission requirements.
- The Graduate School Application requires all official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended be mailed or emailed to them directly at the address in the graduate application.
- Students with international transcripts must have them evaluated by Educational Credential Evaluation (ECE) or World Education Service (WES) and it needs to be a course-by-course or detailed evaluation. Evaluations are to be sent to Graduate Admissions along with other transcripts. Students attending University of Windsor will not need an ECE or WES report for admissions consideration.
- All official transcripts are needed to calculate an Overall Undergraduate GPA, a Nursing GPA and a Science Prerequisite GPA. Missing transcripts will delay review of your application.
- Submit three (3) professional references — two (2) from current ICU RN co-workers and one (1) from your immediate RN ICU supervisor.
Please contact Mary Walczyk at email@example.com if you have questions about the application process.
|Online application open||May 1|
|Program application deadline||July 1|
|Review of applications by the program||Mid-August|
|Eligible candidates contacted||End of August and early September|
|Scheduling of eligible applicants interviews||September-October|