How to apply
All candidates must submit an online application to the WSU Graduate School. The graduate application packet must be completed no later than July 1 in order to be considered for admission the following May.
- Upload transcripts from all colleges and universities attended and other required documents listed. Transcripts should reflect the admission requirements.
- The Graduate School Application requires all official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended be mailed or emailed to them directly at the address in the graduate application.
- Students with international transcripts must have them evaluated by World Education Service (WES) and needs to be a course-by-course or detailed evaluation. Evaluations are to be sent to Graduate Admissions along with other transcripts.
- All official transcripts are needed to calculate an Overall Undergraduate GPA, a Nursing GPA and a Science Prerequisite GPA. Missing transcripts will delay review of your application.
- Submit three (3) professional references — two (2) from current ICU RN co-workers and one (1) from your immediate RN ICU supervisor.
Please contact Mary Walczyk at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about the application process.
|Online application open||May 1|
|Program application deadline||July 1|
|Review of applications by the program||Mid-August|
|Eligible candidates contacted||End of August and early September|
|Scheduling of eligible applicants interviews||September-October|