WSU Applebaum faculty, staff begin first ever Academic Leadership Academy
Six faculty and staff members from the Eugene Applebaum College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences are part of the inaugural cohort of Wayne State University's Academic Leadership Academy, an initiative of the Office of the Provost.
A total of 26 fellows from across the university were selected through a competitive application process. Each of the fellows will develop a leadership project to improve some facet of campus life. Fellows will also have the opportunity to build their skills via a one-day leadership orientation retreat, monthly seminars, ongoing meetings with coaches and mentors and a variety of assessments.
The 2019-20 Academic Leadership Academy fellows from WSU Applebaum are:
- Diane Adamo, Physical Therapy
- Susan Davis, Pharmacy Practice
- Rosanne DiZazzo-Miller, Occupational Therapy
- Candice Garwood, Pharmacy Practice
- Mary Beth O’Connell, Pharmacy Practice
- Heather Sandlin, Student Affairs