WSU Applebaum employees recognized for years of service
By fourth grader James M. on Wayne State's Take Your Kid to Work Day
On Tuesday, April 23, in the Community Arts Auditorium, eleven Eugene Applebaum College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences faculty and staff members will be recognized at Wayne State's annual Employee Recognition Ceremony.
We applaud our colleagues for reaching these impressive milestones:
- Aloke K. Dutta, 20 years
- Robert G. Hellar, 20 years
- Lynette R. Moser, 25 years
- Dennis Parker, 20 years
- Mary J. Pilat, 10 years
- Philip L. Pokorski, 15 years
- Francine D. Salinitri, 15 years
- Heather E. Sandlin, 10 years
- Wassim H. Tarraf, 10 years
- Eric Upshaw, 20 years
- Sheila M. Wilhelm, 15 years
"It’s no secret that here at EACPHS we are privileged to have some of the most dedicated faculty and staff on campus," said Dean Catherine Lysack. "The employees being recognized this year have each contributed so much to our college and to the university as a whole, and deserve to be celebrated."