Text alerts for building issues now available for WSU Applebaum, MortSci
Would you like to be notified about building issues and updates via text? This is now possible for faculty, staff and students of the Eugene Applebaum College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences! Updates sent via text will include things like water and steam shutdowns, elevator outages, and other facilities disruptions that may affect research labs and mobility.
If you would like to get messages related to either the WSU Applebaum building or the Mortuary Science building via text, please do the following:
- Go to Academica
- In the search box at the top center of the screen, type Broadcast Messaging and hit Enter
- Click Broadcast Messaging in the left-hand menu box
- Under Manage Your Preferences, look for the Building header
- Check the box under the Text Message column for the appropriate building(s)
- P&HS is the WSU Applebaum building at 259 Mack Ave.
- Mort Sci is the Mortuary Science building for Applied Health Sciences programs at 5439 Woodward
- Scroll to the bottom of the web page
- Click Update Preferences
Questions? Contact WSU Applebaum Director of Administrative Services Daisy Wright at 313-577-5409 or email@example.com.