Help us greet the incoming class with a short video message
The WSU Applebaum Office of Student Affairs has transitioned our new student orientation to a Zoom format, and we would love to have short video greetings from college faculty, staff, and students to add some personality and fun to what will be a long online presentation.
Will you help us show off the camaraderie and human side of EACPHS? It will only take a minute!
Here's how you can help:
- Use your phone to shoot a short (10-20 second) video of yourself answering one of the following questions (or make up your own):
- What is your favorite thing about working/studying at EACPHS?
- What is your favorite thing about Wayne State?
- What are you looking forward to in the 2020-21 academic year?
- If you are practicing/in clinicals, where are you working outside of EAPCHS? (If you can shoot your video at/outside your workplace, even better.)
- What student orgs do you belong to or lead?
- Shoot the video in landscape mode (turn your phone sideways).
- Share it via OneDrive with Michelle Strunge at email@example.com by Friday, July 31.
We may also use these videos at our Monthly Information Meetings for prospective students, so please do not use your 10-20 seconds to "welcome" new students – simply express who you are and what you love about your WSU or EACPHS experience!
We will clip/edit the videos, so don't worry about making them perfect or the right length -- just add your voice to bring life to our college for students who may not get the chance to be on campus.
Thanks so much for your help as we aim to socially connect our new students during this time of physical distance. Technical questions may be addressed to Michelle at firstname.lastname@example.org – don't hesitate to reach out!