Application deadline - June 1st
All applicants must include the following supporting documentation to their college application. Completion of the prerequisites with the minimum requirements does not guarantee admission to the professional program. Incomplete applications will not be considered for admission.
- Completed Online College/Program Application
- Successfully complete the admission requirements
- Personal resume outlining your community or vocational activities, honors, employment, extracurricular and volunteer activities.
- Plan of Work outlining all courses in progress or planned for the Fall and Winter Semesters.
- Official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended (including WSU, if applicable) and AP/CLEP test results, if applicable
- Three professional recommendations (print or copy forms and distribute as needed)
If qualified, applicants will receive notification regarding a required interview.
The College application supporting documentation can be mailed or dropped off at:
Eugene Applebaum College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
Office of Student Affairs, ATTN: Mortuary Science Application
259 Mack, Suite 1600
Detroit, Michigan 48201
Applicants who have never attended WSU as an undergraduate student must complete the undergraduate application at https://cardinal.wayne.edu/apply/ug.php.
NOTE: In addition to submitting transcripts to the Eugene Applebaum College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences Office of Student and Alumni Affairs, students who must complete a WSU application must also send a separate set of official transcripts to the University admission office.
Applicants who are not U.S. citizens must also include (this does not include Canadian students educated in Canada):
- Copy of Educational Credential Evaluation (ECE) or World Education Service (WES)
- Copy of Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)