- Minimum of 2.50 GPA
- Bachelor degree from a four year accredited institution
- Letter of interest to include a summary of background and interest in forensic goals addressed to the Curriculum Coordinator
- Copies of transcripts
- Send all information to the Office of Student Affairs
How to Apply
The program is open to graduates of a four year baccalaureate programs from any accredited institution with a grade point average of a 2.50 or better (on a 4.0 scale). The application deadline is June 1 for Fall semester admission. Be sure to submit all applicable documents in order to be considered for admission.
If you are a graduate of WSU
- Program application
- Submit a copy of your undergraduate transcripts to the address below
- Personal resume outlining your community or vocational activities, honors, employment, extracurricular and volunteer activities
- One letter of recommendation along with the completed recommendation form.
If you are a graduate from another institution
- Submit an undergraduate application to the university (apply as an Undergraduate Transfer student).
- Program application along with copies of transcript from all institutions attended to the address below.
- Professional resume
- One letter of recommendation
- Submit all official transcripts, including transcript showing completion of degree, to undergraduate admissions.
Wayne State University
Eugene Applebaum College
of Pharmacy and Health Sciences
Office of Student Affairs, ATT: FI Application
259 Mack Avenue Suite 1600
Detroit, MI 48201