Office of Student Affairs
- Currently no news
- News Archive
Calendar of Events
- Full List
- Pharmaceutical Sciences Seminar: “Overview of the Front Door at Wayne State”
- September 9 2015 at 4:00 PMApplebaumPresented by Dr. Syed Kashif Haque, Industry Liaison for The WSU Front Door Program, Wayne State University; Host: Tim Stemmler
- PAD Seminar – Internal Funding Opportunities: WSU Support for Faculty Research
- September 17 2015 at 1:00 PM5057 WoodwardThe offices of the Vice President for Research, Provost and Faculty Affairs (School of Medicine) are pleased to offer the Professional and Academic Development seminar series for WSU faculty, chairs & directors, postdoctoral trainees & graduate students, and administrators. Seminars are free but registration is required. This seminar, Internal Funding Opportunities: WSU Support for Faculty Research, will take place Thursday, September 17, 2015, from 1:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. at 5057 Woodward, 6th Floor, Conference Room A. The moderator will be Gloria Heppner, Associate Vice President for Research.
- Pharmaceutical Sciences Seminar: "Lipid-Stabilized Nanoprecipitate for Drug and Gene Delivery"
- September 18 2015 at 12:00 PMApplebaum BuildingPresented by Dr. Leaf Huang, Fred Eshelman Distinguished Professor and Chair, Division of Molecular Pharmaceutics at University of North Carolina Eshelman School of Pharmacy; Host: Olivia Merkel
- More Events