Calendar of Events
- Full List
- Pharmacy and Health Sciences Monthly Information Meeting
- April 1 2014 at 6:00 PM259 Mack Ave., Detroit, MIMonthly Information Meetings are designed to answer questions about the educational opportunities available in the Eugene Applebaum College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences. Degree Programs reviewed at the Information meeting include: Anatomic Pathologists’ Assistant Clinical Laboratory Science Forensics Investigation Mortuary Science/Funeral Directors Program Occupational Therapy Pharmacy Physical Therapy Physician Assistant Studies Radiation Therapy Technology Radiologist Assistant Radiologic Technology You should plan on attending a meeting if you: Want to know more about admissions requirements and prerequisites to each program Like working with people Enjoy the sciences Like a challenging work environment Want to help people Want to schedule an appointment with a counselor Monthly Meetings begin promptly at 6:00pm the first Tuesday of every month in the lower level of the Eugene Applebaum College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences Auditorium. Parking is available in Parking Structure 7 for $6.00 directly west of the building. Please enter at the Brady Street (North) entrance as the Mack Avenue (South) entrance is always locked. The meeting has a structured format. It is important to be on time so as not to miss important information. PLEASE NOTE: The Brady Street entrance locks at 6:30pm and you will not be able to enter the building after that time.
- 32nd annual Anesthesia Seminar
- April 5 2014Motor City Casino HotelThe John F. Garde Lectures: Updates and Advances in the Art and Science of Anesthesia, an event organized by the Nurse Anestheisa Class of 2014, Eugene Applebaum College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences. This year's seminar will present a variety of anesthesia related topics including Challenging Anesthesia Cases, Massive Transfusion, Obstructive Sleep Apnea, One Lung Ventilation, Cardiomyopathies, Advantages and Disadvantages of Sodium Bicarbonate, Healthcare Informatics, and Professional and Political Involvment. This course has prior-approval from the American Association of Nurse Anesthetists (AANA) for 7 CE credits.
- Pharmaceutical Sciences Seminar: Translating Findings from Large Data Sets to the Clinic: Lessons from Genitourinary Cancers
- April 16 2014 at 4:00 PMApplebaum BuildingPresented by Scott A. Tomlins, M.D., Ph.D., Assistant Professor of Pathology and Urology; Member, Michigan Center for Translational Pathology, University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor
- More Events
Welcome Eugene Applebaum College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences Alumni!
JOHN E. CLARK 1979 Pharmaceutical Sciences graduate receives the Wendell T. Hill Award from the Association of Black Health-system Pharmacists
John Clark receiving the award from ABHP President, Earnest Alexander.
Check out pictures from our last family friendly Alumni Event:
We want to know what you have been up to...Please fill out our Alumni Survey.
New Alumni Scholarship for unemployed. Click here for more information.
Current EACPHS Alumni Board Officers
Nancy Vandewiele Milligan PhD, OTR (Chair)
Sherita Olive (CLS)- Treasurer
Chantelle Hughes -Secretary
EACPHS Alumni Groups