Calendar of Events
- Full List
- Pharmacy and Health Sciences Monthly Information Meeting
- September 2 2014 at 6:00 PM259 Mack Ave., Detroit, MIMonthly Information Meetings are designed to answer questions about the educational opportunities available in the Eugene Applebaum College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences. Degree Programs reviewed at the Information meeting include: Anatomic Pathologists’ Assistant Clinical Laboratory Science Forensics Investigation Mortuary Science/Funeral Directors Program Occupational Therapy Pharmacy Physical Therapy Physician Assistant Studies Radiation Therapy Technology Radiologist Assistant Radiologic Technology You should plan on attending a meeting if you: Want to know more about admissions requirements and prerequisites to each program Like working with people Enjoy the sciences Like a challenging work environment Want to help people Want to schedule an appointment with a counselor Monthly Meetings begin promptly at 6:00pm the first Tuesday of every month in the lower level of the Eugene Applebaum College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences Auditorium. Parking is available in Parking Structure 7 for $6.00 directly west of the building. Please enter at the Brady Street (North) entrance as the Mack Avenue (South) entrance is always locked. The meeting has a structured format. It is important to be on time so as not to miss important information. PLEASE NOTE: The Brady Street entrance locks at 6:30pm and you will not be able to enter the building after that time.
- Pharmaceutical Sciences Seminar: Title TBA
- September 10 2014 at 4:00 PMApplebaum BuildingPresented by Dr. Berhane Seyoum, Assoc. Prof. of Medicine, Medical Director of Diabetes Programs, Interim Chief Division of Endocrinology, Wayne State School of Medicine
- Wayne Care team for the Step Out: Walk to Stop Diabetes
- September 13 2014 at 9:00 AMDetroit ZooThe Wayne Care team for the Step Out: Walk to Stop Diabetes has been created to represent the university and am seeking team members for the event. The event will take place at 8am on Saturday, 9/13/2014 at the Detroit Zoo in Royal Oak. If there is a schedule conflict, could you please join as a virtual walker or sponsor a walker? For more information and to join the Wayne Care team, please visit: http://main.diabetes.org/site/TR/StepOut/StepOutContent?team_id=692258&pg=team&fr_id=9876 or visit Wayne State University event calendar at http://events.wayne.edu/2014/09/13/step-out-walk-to-stop-diabetes-53821/ Step Out: Walk to Stop Diabetes is the signature fundraising walk of the American Diabetes Association. More than 120,000 participants from 120 walk events across the country came together last year to raise over $24 million. Step Out helps raise money that will change the future of diabetes and the lives of 29 million American children and adults (1 out of 11 Americans) living with diabetes today. Please forward this to anyone who may be interested, and let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for your support. Best Regards Dr. Zhengping Yi
- More Events
Welcome Eugene Applebaum College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences Alumni!
JOHN E. CLARK 1979 Pharmaceutical Sciences graduate receives the Wendell T. Hill Award from the Association of Black Health-system Pharmacists
John Clark receiving the award from ABHP President, Earnest Alexander.
Check out pictures from our last family friendly Alumni Event:
We want to know what you have been up to...Please fill out our Alumni Survey.
New Alumni Scholarship for unemployed. Click here for more information.
Current EACPHS Alumni Board Officers
Nancy Vandewiele Milligan PhD, OTR (Chair)
Sherita Olive (CLS)- Treasurer
Chantelle Hughes -Secretary
EACPHS Alumni Groups