- Currently no news
- News Archive
Calendar of Events
- Full List
- Pharmaceutical Sciences Seminar: “Overview of the Front Door at Wayne State”
- September 9 2015 at 4:00 PMApplebaumPresented by Dr. Syed Kashif Haque, Industry Liaison for The WSU Front Door Program, Wayne State University; Host: Tim Stemmler
- PAD Seminar – Internal Funding Opportunities: WSU Support for Faculty Research
- September 17 2015 at 1:00 PM5057 WoodwardThe offices of the Vice President for Research, Provost and Faculty Affairs (School of Medicine) are pleased to offer the Professional and Academic Development seminar series for WSU faculty, chairs & directors, postdoctoral trainees & graduate students, and administrators. Seminars are free but registration is required. This seminar, Internal Funding Opportunities: WSU Support for Faculty Research, will take place Thursday, September 17, 2015, from 1:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. at 5057 Woodward, 6th Floor, Conference Room A. The moderator will be Gloria Heppner, Associate Vice President for Research.
- Pharmaceutical Sciences Seminar: "Lipid-Stabilized Nanoprecipitate for Drug and Gene Delivery"
- September 18 2015 at 12:00 PMApplebaum BuildingPresented by Dr. Leaf Huang, Fred Eshelman Distinguished Professor and Chair, Division of Molecular Pharmaceutics at University of North Carolina Eshelman School of Pharmacy; Host: Olivia Merkel
- More Events
The application process will vary depending on the program to which you are applying. For more information on Deadlines and Application Averages click here. For application instructions based on specific programs, click on the program below.
Please Note: All of our programs are competitive, as a result submitting a complete application does not guarantee an interview or admission to the program to which you have applied.
- Pathologists’ Assistant
- Clinical Laboratory Science
- Forensics Investigation
- Mortuary Science
- Nurse Anesthesia
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Transitional Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Physician Assistant Studies
- Radiation Therapy Technology
- Radiologic Technology
Please Note: The Office of Student Affairs along with the program admissions committees will be communicating with applicants through email regarding application status and requests for information. Please make sure that the email address provided on your program application is checked frequently and is currently working. Any questions that you may have regarding your application should be addressed to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org