Calendar of Events
- Full List
- Pharmaceutical Sciences Seminar: "An Inside Job: Emerging Links between Endosomal pH regulation and neurological diseases"
- May 6 2015 at 4:00 PMApplebaum BuildingKalyan Kondapalli, PhD, Assistant Professor, Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of Michigan-Dearborn
- Pharmacy and Health Sciences Monthly Information Meeting
- June 2 2015 at 6:00 PM259 Mack Ave., Detroit, MIMonthly Information Meetings are designed to answer questions about the educational opportunities available in the Eugene Applebaum College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences. Degree Programs reviewed at the Information meeting include: Anatomic Pathologists’ Assistant Clinical Laboratory Science Forensics Investigation Mortuary Science/Funeral Directors Program Occupational Therapy Pharmacy Physical Therapy Physician Assistant Studies Radiation Therapy Technology Radiologic Technology You should plan on attending a meeting if you: Want to know more about admissions requirements and prerequisites to each program Like working with people Enjoy the sciences Like a challenging work environment Want to help people Want to schedule an appointment with a counselor Monthly Meetings begin promptly at 6:00pm the first Tuesday of every month in the lower level of the Eugene Applebaum College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences Auditorium. Parking is available in Parking Structure 7 for $6.00 directly west of the building. Please enter at the Brady Street (North) entrance as the Mack Avenue (South) entrance is always locked. The meeting has a structured format. It is important to be on time so as not to miss important information. PLEASE NOTE: The Brady Street entrance locks at 6:30pm and you will not be able to enter the building after that time.
- More Events
The application process will vary depending on the program to which you are applying. For more information on Deadlines and Application Averages click here. For application instructions based on specific programs, click on the program below.
Please Note: All of our programs are competitive, as a result submitting a complete application does not guarantee an interview or admission to the program to which you have applied.
- Pathologists’ Assistant
- Clinical Laboratory Science
- Forensics Investigation
- Mortuary Science
- Nurse Anesthesia
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Transitional Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Physician Assistant Studies
- Radiation Therapy Technology
- Radiologic Technology
Please Note: The Office of Student Affairs along with the program admissions committees will be communicating with applicants through email regarding application status and requests for information. Please make sure that the email address provided on your program application is checked frequently and is currently working. Any questions that you may have regarding your application should be addressed to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org